•Maintaining and improvement of existing Cityworks system. Implement, configure, and maintain Cityworks AMS/PLL with emphases on Fleet management for client organizations.
•Meet with end-users to gather system requirements, analyze business rules, and make recommendations for technical solutions. Construct one-off technical solutions to replace legacy systems or manual processes
• Develop ETL processes to migrate data between disconnected systems. Augment database stored procedures, triggers, and views to meet client needs.
• Use appropriate software development methodologies in planning and implementing work products, including work with web development, IIS, SQL Server, and ArcGIS for server.Support the creation of needs assessment reviews and provide recommendations for process improvement.
• Provide QA/QC of one’s own work, as well as the work of peers Maintain metadata and develop standards and best practices to support systems and data.Prepare technical documentation of project requirements, procedures, execution, and implementation plans.
•Build custom reports using SQL, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, and Crystal Reports. Design, interpret, and implement data model functionality.Lead internal and client-facing technical training sessions.
• Prepare concise and correct written correspondence.Work independently or as part of a team to perform technical activities consistent with project plans within project scope and budget.
• Track progress on project tasks relative to scope, deliverable s, and budget. Conducting further implementation into other potential areas including Engineering, Permits/Inspections, Facilities, and department of public works
• Developing and maintaining workflows documentation and management practices; Managing system upgrades and technology solutions related to the asset management program;
• As a Systems Analyst, the candidate will bridge the gap between business processes and technology solutions. Strong technical skills, a familiarity with development and reporting, and the ability to think critically will be requirements for success. The Systems Analyst will be expected to work as part of a team and will regularly interface with colleagues and clients throughout various projects.