• Functions as the overall lead for the project effort.
• Serves as the primary interface and point of contact on technical and project issues.
• Manages and supervises personnel involved in relevant areas of project activity.
• Supports the project in the program/project organization and metrics gathering and analysis.
• Establishes and maintains technical and financial reports in order to show progress.
• Develops, maintains, and implements project management plans (a document that guides the performance of all functional activities performed on the individual tasks).
• Monitors and reports on progress relative to program plans (i.e., planned vs. actual), with respect to programmatic baselines
• Serves as a subject matter specialist in Earned Value Management (EVM) activities related to information system implementation projects.
• Supports the project team in schedule and cost baseline preparation.
• Assists with the development of the Work Breakdown Schedule, work packages, and control accounts for the project.
• Compiles the Integrated Master Schedule.
• Provides schedule and baseline reports to the Control Account Managers and Technical Project Managers for analysis and review.
• Ensures integrity of the integration between the project schedule and earned value data. Compiles and analyzes EVM data.
• Produces detailed cost and schedule data and populates status reports for use by the Control Account Managers.
• Project Management Institute Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred.