Sr .Net / GIS Developer
• Design and Develop .NET based GIS Web applications that addresses the most challenging business, technology, and systems integration needs
• Perform hands-on GIS application design, programming, implementation, and support for GIS related projects and activities.
• Perform complex hands-on integrated programming, spatial data analysis, and application development including maintenance and future enhancements of existing systems.
• Recommend optimal approaches and develop GIS application designs.
• Advise on alternatives and on implications of new or revised GIS software and applications.
• Requires the use of ESRI desktop, web and mobile software & extensions to perform GIS analysis and create professional map documents for a wide spectrum of projects.
• Work on a variety of new and existing .NET / GIS projects, perform new development of portal applications, as well as enhance and maintain existing applications.
• Perform production support / incident management where troubleshooting is required to determine root cause of outages in the environment, that could stem from various factors, such as storage, network, data,
etc. and correct hazards to prevent future recurrence
• Creation, consumption and manipulation of ArcGIS Server REST services
• Work in a matrixed environment with various teams and stakeholders within the organization
• Work with both the business side and IT side of the organization.Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Be able to work with IT infrastructure, database, middleware and business teams to
troubleshoot complex application problems. Experience working in an Agile sprint environment.