• Involve in Tax2efile, MySetAside, TestWheel COGO! applications, coding, testing and integration of Automation Framework to maintain Test Life Cycle (TLC).
• Code review and appropriate changes to ensure that the desired results are produced.
• Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
• Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
• Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
• Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
• Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a developer
• Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program.
• Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language.
• BS Degree with 5+ years experience
• IRS MeF experience, C#, .Net, HL-7 interface, CMMI Level-3, ISO 9001 expertise, Agile Scrum, XML, XSLT, XPP, MVC, AWS, Azure, Angular JS, SQL Server, MySQL, Hybrid App Development experience
• Strong analytical and verbal skills.Commitment to release schedules